Chambers suitable for both constant temperature/humidity and temperature/humidity cycling applications.
Special attention has been given to achieving an evenly distributed air-flow. This ensures consistent conditions throughout the chamber volume and therefore more meaningful test results.
Standard chambers are available with two temperature ranges, using single stage or cascade cooling plant, and with the choice to increase ramp rates through boost heating and cooling options.
The SIMPLEtouch touch-screen programmer makes it easy to set-up and monitor the chamber conditions, and is particularly useful for simplifying the programming of complex cycles.The chambers are attractively styled to blend in with modern production and laboratory equipment and available sizes cover a volume range from 216 to 1500 litres.
- Temperature / Humidity Testing
- Fixed and cyclic conditions
- Testing of Materials, Components & Assemblies
- Electronics, Automotive and Aerospace
|From 200 to 1500 lts||From +180℃ to -70℃ (+250℃ versions available)||From 2℃/min to 15℃/min (loaded)||Humidity optional - Areas A, B & C available.||Horizontal and lamina|
Alternatively click here to download the full brochure on Temperature Cycling Cyclone
Click here to download the full brochure on Temperature/Humidity Cyclone
Click here to download the full brochure on LN2 cooled Cyclone
- Modern attractive styling
- SIMPLEtouch programmer
- 216 to 1500 litre capacity
- Wide temperature and humidity ranges
- High performance even under load
- Capacitive humidity probe
- Mechanical cooling
- Robust Reliable construction
- Extensive range of standard options
- Suitable for testing to most standard specifications (e.g. IEC 60068 –3-56, etc)
Touch Screen Programmer
The SIMPLEtouch system makes it easy to set-up and monitor the chamber conditions, and is particularly useful for simplifying the programming of complex cycles . . . read more