Environmental Test Chambers
Designing and manufacturing chambers for demanding applications since 1972.
We make all types of chambers and are a leading provider of custom chambers for industries in the UK and globally.
- Wide range:
- Environmental Chambers - temperature and humidity,
- AGREE Chambers - combined thermal and vibration,
- Thermal Chambers - temperature cycling,
- Sizes from bench top and reach-in chambers to walk-in rooms and air-conditioning units (ACUs).
- Range covers environmental test applications incl: Climatic testing, Process control, Stress screen, HALT/HASS, Burn-in and many others.
Custom chambers - in-house design, manufacturing and engineering focus ensure we provide the perfect chamber solution for your application, whether it’s overcoming a difficult test specification, controlled rotation of products under test or combining multiple test parameters together in one chamber such as Temperature, Humidity, Airflow speed, air replacements and UVa, as in our multi-function Cyclone chambers.
- Quality and reliability - built into chambers through the use of high quality, readily available components, ensuring long term maintainability.
- Proven capability to provide custom solutions including
- Highly Controlled Environments
- ATEX rated
- Safe Handling of Products
- Integration with Legacy Test Systems
- Easy to use interface.
Designed for lower loads and general-purpose testing, simple to use and very reliable.
Desktop to 600ltr floor standing, with temperature ranges of +180°C to -70°C (+250°C to -100°C for LN2 versions), good humidity control from 10-100%RH and a host of options.
Prices from £11,700
Powerful chambers suited to more demanding applications.
From 300ltrs to 1500ltrs, capable of ramp rates from 2°C/min to 15°C/min under load and up to 60°C/min with LN2 cooling on the StressMaster2 ESS versions, which are ideal for HALT, HASS, etc.
Prices from £22,000
Large and Powerful
Designed for large and/or heavy loads, these chambers are easy to load and can perform a wide range of thermal testing including industry specific specification (Auto, Aero, etc).
Standard models have sizes up to 5250ltrs and loads up to 1T. Custom sizes and features available.
Prices from £41,000