Designed and manufactured for demanding applications since 1972.
We make all types and are a leading provider of custom chambers for industries in the UK and globally.
- Wide range:
- Environmental Chambers for temperature and humidity testing,
- AGREE Chambers for combined thermal and vibration testing,
- Thermal Chambers for temperature cycling,
- Sizes from bench top and reach-in to walk-in rooms and air-conditioning units (ACUs).
- Range covers environmental test applications incl: Climatic testing, Process control, Stress screen, HALT/HASS, Burn-in and many others.
If you have a custom test chamber requirement we can fulfil it – in-house design, engineering and manufacturing focus ensure a perfect solution for your application, whether it’s overcoming difficult test specifications, controlled rotation of products under test or combining multiple test parameters together in one chamber such as Temperature, Humidity, Airflow speed, air replacements and UVa, as in our multi-function Cyclone range.
- Quality and reliability is built in through the use of high quality, readily available components, ensuring long term maintainability.
- Proven capability providing custom solutions including:
- ATEX rated
- Safe Handling of Products
- Highly Controlled Environments
- Integration with Legacy Test Systems
- Easy to use interface.
General Purpose Test Chambers
Slimline range - designed for lower loads and general-purpose testing, simple to use and very reliable.
Desktop to 600ltr floor standing, with temperature ranges of +180°C to -70°C (+250°C to -100°C for LN2 versions), good humidity control from 10-100%RH and a host of options.
Prices from £11,700
Powerful Airflow Chambers
Cyclone range features powerful test chambers suited to more demanding applications.
From 300 to 1,500ltrs, capable of ramp rates from 2°C/min to 15°C/min under load and up to 60°C/min with LN2 cooling on the StressMaster2 ESS versions, which are ideal for HALT, HASS, etc.
Prices from £22,000
Large & Powerful Chambers
Tornado range - designed for large and/or heavy loads - easy to load and performs a wide range of thermal testing including industry specific specification (Auto, Aero, etc).
Standard models have sizes up to 5,250ltrs and loads up to 1T. Custom sizes and features available.
Prices from £41,000
Oil & Gas Test Chambers
Walk-in / Drive-in Rooms
Custom Test Chambers
Heat Pump Test Chambers
· Laminar airflow
· Airspeed controllable down to <0.5m/s over the product
· Highly stable temp and humidity control under load
· Responsive to defrost cycles, etc to recover condition quickly
· Integration with measurement/test systems