The down-hole products developed and used by the Oil & Gas industries are often unsuitable for “cubic” chambers. The temperature ranges are constantly being extended as tools are taken further into the Earth’s crust and vibration and shock resistance is key to reliability.
In conjunction with several key Oil & Gas companies, Sharetree has developed a range of chambers to meet these demands. These include our “long & thin” RampMaster range specifically suited to testing down-hole tools. Special versions of the RampMaster chambers include our proprietary Hi-Temp system for mechanically cooled chambers allowing them to exceed the +180°C norm and achieve temperatures of +250°C, as well as Non-Magnetic versions for sensitive testing.
- RampMaster Chambers Specifically designed for down-hole tools, capable of good thermal performance with high loads
- Cyclone Chambers Powerful airflow for good thermal tracking with LN2 versions for fast ramps (60°C/min)
- Tornado Chambers For large &/or heavy products
- Walk-in Rooms Conditioning &/or testing of large volumes of products
- Custom Chambers Tailored to meet your needs