Originally designed for the Oil & Gas Industry to test downhole drilling tools.
Identified by being long and thin, RampMaster chambers are available in a wide range of versions including Horizontal, Vertical and 45° stands, double bay, non-magnetic, high temperature (+250°C) compressor cooled.
RampMaster chambers are available in a wide range of Temperatures as well as internal sizes. Integral or remote cooling plants are available, as well as, LN2 cooling.
- Oil & Gas downhole tool testing
- Long, thin products
- Thermal Stress
- Temperature cycling
|600 – 3000ltrs||+180°C to -70°C (High Temp versions to +250°C)||up to 10°C/min||N/A||Longways|
- High performance even under load
- Perfect for long thin products
- Product jigs including rotation
- Non-Magnetic versions
- High temperature (+250°C to -40°C) compressor cooled versions
- Excellent airflow for low thermal gradients
- Custom versions available
Touch Screen Programmer
Easy set-up and monitoring of chamber conditions, simplifies programming of complex cycles... read more