Designed for general-purpose applications and offers excellent performance in a compact size.
We use only high quality components in all our chambers with the result that they are highly reliable.
With our excellent SIMPLEtouch programmer fitted as standard, the Slimline range is very easy to use even for inexperienced operators.
Slimline chambers are available in a wide range of Temperature and/or Humidity ranges as well as internal sizes. LN2 (liquid nitrogen) cooled versions are available with ramp rates up to 10°C/min.
- Temperature / Humidity Testing
- Fixed and cyclic conditions
- Small electronic component/sub-assemblies
- Low dissipation unit environmental testing
|27 – 1000 ltrs||+180°C to -70°C (LN2 versions +250°C to -80°C)||2°C/min compressor cooled, up to 10°C/min LN2||Optional – 10 to 96%RH (10 to 100°C) 4°C dewpoint||Circular, front to centre rear panel|
- Small footprint & easy to move
- Good circular airflow
- Ideal for general purpose testing
- Wide temperature and humidity ranges
- Capacitive Humidity Probe
- Suitable for a large range of test standard (IEC 60068, etc)
- Custom versions available
Touch Screen Programmer
The SIMPLEtouch system makes it easy to set-up and monitor the chamber conditions, and is particularly useful for simplifying the programming of complex cycles . . . read more